Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Random Information About The Shrinking Diva...

...for anyone who wants to know


(Taken from another note I posted elsewhere)

I've been married since June 21, 1986 to The Hubs

Since 1988, I've worked in radio/television

I may be the only person left on the planet with no tattoos (actually The Hubs isn't inked, either) although Our Boy Roy (the dog) has a tattoo and a microchip from the shelter

I do have 5 ear piercings (3 left, 2 right) all done by my Aunt Ruby with a sewing machine needle

I also have some scars from operations, including 7 neat little ones from my latest surgical adventure,which may be the reason I feel no need to get tattooed

Speaking in public does not scare me, but singing still gives me a little stagefright, depending on the audience

I love the fact that my extended family can come up with words like "decrapidated" (Aunt Martha)

I have more family in Heaven now than I have here, but their love and their memories live with me every day

Anything good in my life is due to God's grace---the bad stuff is due to me screwing things up

I collect ugly neckties (the uglier the better!), as well as old hymnals, Bibles and figurines of dogs, pigs and angels

I believe that friends are the family we choose for ourselves

I'll never stop missing Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment